- MLS® #:T3147608
- Manalee Sub
- 4706 7th Street Ct E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 3 BD 4 BA 1748 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Ixora Ave, Ellenton
Ixora Ave is a beautiful custom built 2 story home with beautiful hard wood floors situated on a deep saltwater canal. The large open kitchen has soft closing white oak cabinets with a Jennair appliance package that includes a cook top equipped with a pot filler. The granite has splashes of white that is set off by the white cabinets. Enjoy the double ovens and quiet Bosch dishwasher. The master suite has a private lanai with canal and river views. These pictures do not do this fabulous marble master bath with a 2 person walk in shower with 18 heads and heater mirrors justice. The 3rd bedroom has 2 doors and is meant to be divided for a 4th bedroom but is currently being used as a large office. The second bedroom has its own bath and can be used as a guest room or second master. In the formal living room there’s a large wood burning fireplace and a picture window the large family room is situated off the dining room and has pocket doors for privacy and views of the canal. The Pella French doors leading out to the large screened-in lanai is a nice touch. The home Florida room features its own bath with a jack and Jill doorway to the family room that could make a great pool bath. The Florida room is enclosed with Pella French doors that open up to the patio also can be opened up for the feel of a screen room. The dock is 21 feet and would make a great spot to park your boat!! The large 2 car garage is extra tall and allows for a lot of storage. This property is not in a HOA.
- MLS® #A4443639
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,542
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Satellite Dish, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Address624 Ixora Ave
- SubdivisionTropical Harbor Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$181
- Avg. asking price$459,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Wood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market648
Neighborhoods Similar to Tropical Harbor Sec 2
Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$364,000 - $490,000|
Hidden Lagoon Ph Ii Pb56 171
|Price Range:||$499,900 - $499,900|
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 3a
|Price Range:||$429,900 - $429,900|
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.