- MLS® #:A4419305
- Colony Park Estates
- 4508 27th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 2960 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3011 48th Avenue Dr E, Bradenton
STUNNING FULLY RENOVATED pool home just listed in the highly desired Manatee Oaks neighborhood! This spacious, like-new home nestled among mature oak trees with pond view is 1,986 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and two-car attached garage. The split floor plan with owner's suite on one side and 2 large guest bedrooms on the other has an expansive, open great room centrally located with vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, and sliders leading to the screened lanai. The brand new kitchen boasts all wood cabinets, granite countertops in cool grays, whites and stainless steel offering wide open views to the gathering area. Ideal for entertaining or when just making dinner for your own family allowing you to still be part of the mix. Situated on over 1/3 of an acre, it easy to imagine family time either in the private pool area overlooking the tranquil pond. There is a reasonable HOA fee of just $285 per year. Centrally located in Bradenton; it is close to shopping, dining, US-301 for quick access to Sarasota or St. Pete, and less than 5 miles to the interstate. New roof, new appliances, newly resurfaced pool & pool equipment and so much more! Hurry - this home will not last long!
- MLS® #A4443565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,986
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market37
- Address3011 48th Avenue Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionManatee Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$176
- Avg. asking price$349,900
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3199296
- 14339 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2333 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4439358
- Magnolia Manor
- 2107 70th Street Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1610 Sq Ft 2.52 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Manatee Oaks Sub
Bay Laurel Sub
|Price Range:||$374,600 - $374,600|
Tara Ph Ii Subphase F
|Price Range:||$312,500 - $339,900|
Quail Run Sub Ph I
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $320,000|
Listing information courtesy of Lokation Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.