- MLS® #:A4412388
- Harborage On Braden River Ph I
- 5515 Simonton St
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2110 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5615 41st Ave E, Bradenton
NO HOA, NO CDD and a HUGE POOL! FRESHLY PAINTED! Great location convenient to all that TAMPA, DOWN TOWN BRADENTON, AND SARASOTA HAVE TO OFFER. 3 BEDROOMS/ 2 BATHROOMS/ LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM/ FAMILY ROOM. NEW HURRICANE WINDOWS, a NEW ROOF a NEW WATER HEATER, a NEW AC, NEW POOL PUMP AND FILTER, Tile throughout, POOL resurfaced. This home is bright and airy and offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for entertaining! The Kitchen has solid wood cabinets. plenty of space for storage and is connected with easy access to the dining room and living room area. The family room offers a rare find - A WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE! The master bedroom features a master bathroom with SPA LIKE JETTED BATH TUB and plenty of counter space. The other 2 bedrooms are spacious and share bathroom #2. The Pool is fully enclosed with a screened in Lanai and an attached covered patio ideal for outdoor grilling, gatherings and relaxation. Whether a first home or an income property this is a great find - FENCED IN YARD and a great location. SOLID CONCRETE BLOCK CONSTRUCTION. This home will not last long. SELLER WILL PROVIDE A HOME WARRANTY OF SELLERS CHOICE.
- MLS® #A4443564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,645
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5615 41st Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionLychee Acres Sec One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$176
- Avg. asking price$290,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market38
- MLS® #:A4443098
- Highland Park Resub
- 3202 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1826 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8057007
- Creekwood Ph Two Sp G & H
- 4930 79th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1740 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lychee Acres Sec One
Creekwood Ph Two Sp G H
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $284,900|
John Wesley Park Rep
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $306,900|
Listing information courtesy of Turner Real Estate Network.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.