- MLS® #:A4439288
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 3
- 6514 Wellesley Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1172 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3308 4th St E, Bradenton
Outstanding 3/2 block home on 2 lots with an additional room as den or office. New vinyl floors in bedrooms, new lower kitchen cabinets including granite counter tops. Fenced-in 0.41 acre lot with mature trees. This very special property has lots of possibilities with 2 wide concrete driveways, lots of space for parking vehicles, campers and has a double carport with work storage area.
- MLS® #A4443555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,632
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address3308 4th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHighlands Third Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$129
- Avg. asking price$210,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
- MLS® #:A4427442
- River Isles Unit 1
- 4212 Chinaberry Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1543 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4439902
- Belmont Park Sub
- 2102 23rd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1056 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Highlands Third Add
|Price Range:||$198,500 - $198,500|
|Price Range:||$209,900 - $209,900|
|Price Range:||$182,000 - $299,000|
Listing information courtesy of 342 Vacation Rentals.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.