- MLS® #:A4456580
- River Club South Subphase I
- 7125 Dornough Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2104 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1054 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
Gorgeous home privately situated on an over-sized cul-de-sac lot in the family-friendly community of Greyhawk Landing. Live the luxury lifestyle you deserve with this Sam Rodgers home. The Captiva model is built with pure elegance offering 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a bonus/den room. Enjoy the privacy of the oversized screened lanai with custom heated, saltwater, pebble tec pool that is perfect for entertaining. Greyhawk Landing is a 24 hour gated community offering two clubhouses, two resort-style lagoon pools with spas and splash fountains, play areas, state of the art fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, sports fields, nature walking and biking trails along tranquil fishing ponds. Over half of the total acreage of this community is preserved as protected open space and managed wildlife habitat. Minutes away from I-75 and Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, top-rated schools, medical facilities, and world-class beaches. Call for your appointment today!
- MLS® #A4443473
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1054 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$241
- Avg. asking price$561,151
- Homes Available7
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market11
- MLS® #:A4447408
- 7307 17th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2508 Sq Ft 0.65 AC
- MLS® #:O5801722
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 4641 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2199 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
River Forest Sub
|Price Range:||$585,900 - $585,900|
River Club North Lots 1 85
|Price Range:||$515,000 - $515,000|
Greenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 4
|Price Range:||$559,000 - $675,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 4:30pm EST.