- MLS® #:A4443957
- Hidden Lagoon
- 3015 Pine St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2501 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7607 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
BACK-UP OFFERS, PLEASE EMAIL AGENT FOR INSTRUCTIONS. This River Club home at this amazing price will not last long! Feel the luxury as you walk in to a spacious open floor plan home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a family room, formal living, formal dining and gourmet kitchen, plus an expansive 2nd story bonus room/in-law suite with private entrance, kitchenette and balcony overlooking serene backyard lake. The gourmet kitchen features a center island/prep area, breakfast bar, breakfast nook and has a natural gas cook top, and wood cabinetry. A large gorgeous master suite with french doors to the lanai and pool has a huge walk-in closet, luxurious bath with his and her sinks, garden tub and walk-in shower. The caged pool and brick paved lanai offers the perfect spot to entertain. Enjoy River Club, a deed restricted golfing community with an optional membership and has low HOA fees. Neighborhood is in close proximity to Lakewood Ranch fine dining, shopping and hospitals. Come see this house today!
- MLS® #A4443410
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,528
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Golf Community, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market14
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address7607 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Va
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$521,833
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4443964
- Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- 5331 Bentgrass Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1626 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4434821
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6610 63rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2584 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club South Subphase Va
|Price Range:||$475,000 - $475,000|
Rosedale Highlands Sp A Unit 1
|Price Range:||$565,000 - $565,000|
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire 3
|Price Range:||$492,000 - $529,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.