- MLS® #:A4436803
- Shoreline Tcs Iii At Perico 1&2
- 840 Audubon Dr #840
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1096 Sq Ft 2.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1714 69th Ave W #c207, Bradenton
Must see opportunity to live in Sarabay Coves with boating access to Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico!!! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath 2nd floor condo is a stunning and spacious condo, with balcony views of the canal. The condo has been freshly painted and features a desirable split floor plan. It has been updated in the kitchen and baths and pride of ownership is evident throughout. This unit is available turnkey furnished, partially furnished optional or can be sold completely empty as a blank slate to create the vacation home of your dreams. The Master Bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The second bathroom features a large jet jacuzzi spa. The amenities in this community are endless: beautiful clubhouse, heated pool, jacuzzi spa, two tennis courts, car wash area, craft room, covered parking, and elevators. The community consists of three buildings with canals between each and boat access to Sarasota Bay in minutes. Easy access to the local waterways and dock rent ONLY $1.50/foot in deep water access is very rare in Sarasota at this price range. This property won't last come see today!
- MLS® #A4443408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Other, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCommon, Guest, Off Street, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market23
- Address1714 69th Ave W #c207
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Coves Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$196
- Avg. asking price$203,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4428255
- Vizcaya Condo
- 6101 34th St W #5d
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1542 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4429589
- River Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- 204 3rd St W #207
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1272 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sarabay Coves Condo
Bayshore Gardens Sec 11
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
|Price Range:||$185,000 - $185,000|
El Conquistador Village 1 Sec 2
|Price Range:||$184,500 - $194,990|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Southern Living Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.