- MLS® #:U8053757
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 408 Gris Sky Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2868 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3905 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
This one has it all! 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with wonderful open floor plan in the popular boating community of River Point with community boat ramp just down the street.Split bedroom plan with large master suite that include, both garden tub and separate shower. Large kitchen with eat in area opening directly into the family room overlooking screened lanai, private pool and peaceful lake. Many recent updates make this home a great value in a fantastic neighborhood! New roof, June 2019, screened lanai, August 2019, new tile in kitchen & family room 2018, pool resurface 2016
- MLS® #A4443380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,902
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3905 2nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$325,050
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market35
- MLS® #:A4445826
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11908 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2131 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4429576
- Bay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- 5320 86th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1937 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Point Of Manatee
Tara Ph I Unit 4
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $324,900|
Oakhurst revised Por Pg 54 Pg100 108
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $320,000|
|Price Range:||$348,000 - $348,000|
Listing information courtesy of Green R E Of Anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.