- MLS® #:O5837621
- Sandpointe Sub 4th Add
- 2901 42nd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1241 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2907 Bowdoin Pl, Bradenton
JEWEL of Bayshore Gardens! This LIGHT and BRIGHT home offers over 1700 sq ft of living space. Recent renovations stand out and wow from the moment you enter. The wonderful bright open floor plan leads you into this three (3) bedroom two (2) bathroom home. The living and kitchen spaces offer open concept living perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is all new with gorgeous granite countertops with stainless steel appliances. A separate family room offers the ability to stretch out and have flex space. Tile flooring throughout makes cleaning a breeze. The updates are extensive and include roof, ac, electrical, plumbing, lighting and much more. The backyard is HUGE and finished with a wood privacy fence. COME SEE THIS TODAY!
- MLS® #A4443311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,764
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- Address2907 Bowdoin Pl
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 12
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$204,900
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:O5844950
- Villages Of Lakeside South Iii
- 3905 39th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1086 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:A4446994
- Bayou Vista
- 1324 65th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2235 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 12
Forty Three West Palms Ii Ph 1
|Price Range:||$198,000 - $198,000|
|Price Range:||$140,000 - $235,000|
Continentals Sea Club I
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Premier Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 12:15am EST.