- MLS® #:A4436217
- Woodman Sub
- 2506 12th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 5 BA 4182 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1805 76th St Nw, Bradenton
Your Shaws Point address is waiting for you! Plenty of room for the entire family, spacious 2-story pool home on a corner lot in coveted Shaws Point is sure to please. Two-story home offering four bedrooms, three baths, oversized 2-car garage, and a huge yard. Two A/C units, newer roof (2014), crown molding, interior painted in 2019, new tile on stairway, and wood flooring in bedrooms. Large heated saltwater pool and spa surrounded by natural landscaping is a great place to entertain family and guests. On the main floor you’ll find oversized rooms and open spaces, formal living room and dining room, kitchen, laundry, bath plus large family room leading to the pool area and back yard, Family room offers one of two fireplaces in the home and is flanked by glass shelving on both sides. Follow the newly tiled stairway to the second-floor loft area, you’ll find a Master suite with huge closet highlighted by wood built-ins for your convenience and large bath with shower. Second bedroom offers another fireplace and balcony overlooking pool and back yard plus there are two additional bedrooms for family or guests. Move in and enjoy or use your HGTV design ideas to create your personal space. Expansive corner lot offers mature landscaping and a well to keep your trees (shady lady oaks, palms, Norfolk pines) hydrated! Located in Northwest Bradenton, minutes to the Manatee River, Desoto Park, Robinson Preserve and stunning Manatee County Beaches!
- MLS® #A4443238
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,008
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, City View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address1805 76th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShaws Point First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$346,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4441215
- Rosedale 5
- 8766 52nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 3 BA 1946 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4449041
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 9944 Royal Lytham Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1967 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Shaws Point First Add
Mount Vernon 1 Condo
|Price Range:||$359,000 - $359,000|
Sandy Pointe Condo Ph I
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Bay Beach Sub Cont
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $324,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 10:16am EST.