- MLS® #:A4442785
- Cordova Lakes Ph V
- 3301 69th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1999 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1208 84th Street Ct Nw, Bradenton
Outstanding, updated, three bedroom, two bath Northwest Bradenton pool home in one of Manatee County's top tier neighborhoods and locations! This home features a brand new (2019) kitchen including stainless appliances, solid wood, soft-close cabinets and drawers, new granite countertops, and new lighting. Home interior and exterior painted in 2018, new master bath (2017), second bathroom also updated, cement floors re-finished with new baseboards and trim (2015), new ceiling fans in living areas and bedrooms; new pool marcite, decking and new pool cage (2015). The master bedroom is spacious and has multiple closets. You'll also enjoy a great view of ponds from both the home's front and backsides. The Sunset Estates neighborhood is close to schools, restaurants, medical facilities, shopping, Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Monument, and our awesome Gulf beaches. Be sure to put this home at the top of your list!
- MLS® #A4443232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,886
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market15
- Address1208 84th Street Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSunset Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$344,133
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4443764
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Iiib
- 10551 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2292 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4443964
- Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- 5331 Bentgrass Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1626 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Estates Sub
Cordova Lakes Ph V
|Price Range:||$349,000 - $349,000|
5400 Gulf Drive Condo Apts
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Palma Sola Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$305,000 - $359,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.