- MLS® #:A4427267
- Harbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- 508 Regatta Way
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2700 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1910 143rd Ct E, Bradenton
Located in Mill Creek, enjoy the countryside charm of this 2007-built estate, set on the edge of a storied pond and picturesque preserve setting. Fusing farmhouse chic with relaxed indoor/outdoor living, you’ll relish the quiet open space, friendly neighborhood, and being able to view a full blanket of stars in the night sky. A welcoming porch in the style of southern hospitality begins the entry experience. The interiors are a modern blend of warm and inviting elements, taking cues from rustic and farm fresh origins. Classic comfort and modern flair are achieved with natural materials, industrial light fixtures, and a touch of minimalism. The two-story living room pays homage to the feel of the vast countryside. Flowing seamlessly, the eat-in area overlooks nature views while the just renovated kitchen is perfectly suited for epic Sunday brunches, equipped with stainless appliances, center island, expansive quartz counters, built-in desk, and breakfast bar. The first-floor master bedroom connects to the pool terrace and offers a sumptuous master bath with tub and walk-in shower. Four additional bedrooms and a second-level bonus room offer plenty of space for the family to relax and grow. There’s oh-so-much room to play outdoors no matter your age. The covered lanai is perfect for hosting memorable meals while the shimmering saltwater, sports-depth pool with 2019 pool heater and spa are refreshing and fun no matter the time of year. Experience comfort and natural splendor in charming Mill Creek.
- MLS® #A4443188
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,373
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market39
- Address1910 143rd Ct E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$186
- Avg. asking price$537,250
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4427818
- Country Club East At Lwr Subph Rr Aka Ha
- 14203 Kinglet Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 2658 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4445925
- Pomello Park
- 6810 229th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 4 BA 2819 Sq Ft 9.40 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
Riverwalk Ridgecb P Ii Sp1 1 2pb35 146
|Price Range:||$529,900 - $550,000|
Mill Creek Ph Vii B
|Price Range:||$479,900 - $695,000|
Esplanade Phase 1
|Price Range:||$539,000 - $539,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.