- MLS® #:O5800937
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 9904 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
723 Old Quarry Rd, Bradenton
Imagine Turnkey furnished - 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, over 2,100 sf, heated pool all overlooking a lake. Move right in! Covered porch entry leads to a living room/dining room combo that has views of the pool area and the lake. Open spacious kitchen has a bar area for additional seating on the island, plus eat in kitchen and open concept to the grand family room. The master en suite has its own wing with massive walk in closet, bathroom area includes dual sinks and recessed tub. There are three bedrooms and two full baths in the private split plan area from the family room. Perfect for entertaining friends and family, sliders lead to the covered lanai and pool area, all situated on a quiet residential street in Greenfield Plantation. New roof and water heater were just installed in June 2019. There are no CDD fees, only a yearly HOA fee of $485. Great location to I-75, new Costco, straight beach access on Manatee Ave. and easy commute to all airports.
- MLS® #A4443150
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,175
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesGolf Course, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address723 Old Quarry Rd
- SubdivisionGreenfield Plantation Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$342,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4441069
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph V-a
- 12109 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1841 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4435746
- Central Park Sp G-1a, G-1b, &e-1a
- 11708 Cullen Park Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2238 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greenfield Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$280,990 - $377,990|
|Price Range:||$174,900 - $859,000|
Esplanade Phase Iii Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$332,750 - $332,750|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.