- MLS® #:A4448182
- Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- 603 63rd Ave W #j14
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1008 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #d3, Bradenton
Nicely maintained double wide home with nice curb appeal. Vinyl siding gives this home a fresh look with easy maintenance landscaping. Nice touches in the kitchen with easy to maintain back splash and an open feel. Rooms are large with plenty of closets and storage. Off your bright, but northern facing, living room you will enjoy sliding door access to a large enclosed lanai. The lanai is a bonus all weather room with loads of possibilities. Owner is flexible on some furnishings if you need a start. Don't wait to see this unit! The gated community offers larger lots, wide roads, heated swimming pool, clubhouse, shuffleboard, library, billiards and a very busy social calendar. Agent is also the community manager and onsite M-F 8-4.
- MLS® #A4443134
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market101
- Address603 63rd Ave W #d3
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$74
- Avg. asking price$77,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4451634
- Sunny Shores Trailer Com
- 3717 115th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 1 BD 1 BA 580 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
- MLS® #:A4446657
- Heather Hills Estates Unit 4
- 4815 4th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 920 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
|Price Range:||$83,900 - $83,900|
Ironwood First Condo Db489 530
|Price Range:||$65,000 - $89,999|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 4 Repla
|Price Range:||$84,800 - $84,800|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.