- MLS® #:A4435117
- Biltmore Court Sub
- 516 33rd Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1400 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3202 7th Ave W, Bradenton
You, your fur babies, and all your toys can live here! Huge, beautifully fenced back yard with coveted white vinyl creates a private enclave for your life in desirable West Bradenton! Teachers! 1 block to Manatee High School or St. Stephens is a 5 minute bike ride! This charming, light & bright updated home has 3 BRs, 2 baths, & a 1.5 car garage! Stainless steel appliances with granite counters, original refinished oak floors & built-ins. Newer roof (2012), new A/C & ducts (2016) & low-E Double Pane windows & a 1-year Home Warranty! Fabulous location minutes to downtown Bradenton, Anna Maria Islands’ famous beaches & dining!
- MLS® #A4443098
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,826
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address3202 7th Ave W
- SubdivisionHighland Park Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$274,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Pest Guard System, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- MLS® #:A4446428
- Peridia Unit Ii
- 5042 Clubview Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1584 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4450519
- Village Estates Sub
- 7218 8th Avenue Loop W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1548 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Highland Park Resub
Village Green Of Bradenton Un H
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
Hammock Place Ii
|Price Range:||$248,500 - $248,500|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.