- MLS® #:A4458300
- 855 49th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 3 BA 2867 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
327 Chantilly Trl, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction. Homes by Towne, Kingsley model. 2755 square feet, 4 bedroom 3 bath and a 3 car garage. Vaulted ceilings. Tile floors in main living areas laid on the diagonal. 42 inch level 3 upper cabinets with above and below lighting. Upgraded quartz counter tops, Cambria quartz on kitchen island. Stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Precis Silgranit Quartz Super Single Sink. Quartz counter tops in all bath rooms. 8 foot doors and 5 1/4 inch baseboards. 16 SEER Heat Pump with variable speed air handler. Pavered driveway, walk way and lanai. Rough in for future summer kitchen. The home sits on a beautiful preserve lot!! Come enjoy all that Greyhawk Landing has to offer.
- MLS® #A4443069
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,755
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market110
- Address327 Chantilly Trl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$397,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3203707
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 13123 Deep Blue Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2762 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4454373
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12610 Daisy Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2902 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U2
|Price Range:||$255,000 - $525,000|
Mill Creek Ph V
|Price Range:||$379,500 - $384,000|
|Price Range:||$349,000 - $385,000|
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 6:30pm EST.