- MLS® #:A4435746
- Central Park Sp G-1a, G-1b, &e-1a
- 11708 Cullen Park Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2238 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4001 2nd Dr Ne, Bradenton
REDUCED!!! WOW is what you'll say when you walk in this newly remodeled LAKEFRONT, POOL 3 bedroom/2 bath home with 1,856 sq ft, NEW AC, NEW kitchen, NEW bathrooms, NEW stainless steel appliances, NEW flooring, NEW paint inside and out, NEW light fixtures and newer roof! Enjoy peaceful lake views from almost every room. Wide open floorplan allows lots of sunshine to flow through out. Plenty of room for relaxing or entertaining around the pool in the screened lanai. Community boat ramp! Located minutes from shops, restaurants, schools, hospital and interstate!
- MLS® #A4442949
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4001 2nd Dr Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$325,050
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market45
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- MLS® #:O5802703
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 6614 7 Pines Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 3 BA 2113 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4441898
- Braden Woods Sub Ph I
- 6001 Braden Run
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1976 Sq Ft 1.05 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Point Of Manatee
Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$298,900 - $370,000|
Peridia Unit I
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $310,000|
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Allegiant Real Estate Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.