- MLS® #:T3208861
- Stone Harbour Ii A Condo Or2108/2486
- 915 Fairwaycove Ln #104
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1104 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6582 Fairway Gardens Dr #4-201, Bradenton
Absolutely Beautiful Upstairs Condo in highly sought after Fairway Gardens of Tara. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Split floor plan with a large enclosed lanai which adds square footage to the unit. Unit overlooks the community pool which is a very peaceful view. Unit has a Class "B" Social membership to the Tara Golf and Country Club. The annual fee for a social member is $2464 annually or $205 monthly. The amenities at the club include: Community Pool/Spa, Tennis, Fitness and Dining. There is a monthly food minimum of $60. Social members may golf in the off season. Tenant occupied please give 24 hours notice for showings. Month to month tenant.
- MLS® #A4442898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,346
- Year Built1997
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market99
- Address6582 Fairway Gardens Dr #4-201
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$345,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4440818
- Wildewood Springs 6-c
- 652 Woodlawn Dr #652
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1035 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4447286
- Vizcaya Condo
- 6101 34th St W #33c
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1522 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara
|Price Range:||$351,990 - $351,990|
Watercrest Ph 4 A Condo
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
De Soto Pines
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Listing information courtesy of Mapp Realty & Investment Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:30pm EST.