- MLS® #:O5713369
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10002 Laurel Valley Avenue Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3185 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Ragdoll Run, Bradenton
Under Construction. Popular WindsongX model quality built by Homes by Towne. This home has 3 bedrooms, Den and 2 1/2 baths with 3 car garage. Home features upgraded 42" kitchen cabinets with above and below cabinet lighting. Level 3 quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. 12 foot ceilings in main living area. Tray ceiling in great room. Crown molding in foyer and master suite. Tile floor in main living area laid on diagonal. 16 seer HVAC unit with variable speed air handler. Epoxy panted garage floor. Brick paver driveway, entryway and covered lanai. Beautiful preserve view. Come and see what Greyhawk Landing which offers 2 club houses, 2 pools, play grounds, tennis, basketball, pickle ball, fitness center, soccer and baseball fields and miles of walking trails.
- MLS® #A4442895
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,442
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market102
- Address302 Ragdoll Run
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph 4b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$188
- Avg. asking price$458,800
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4437911
- Esplanade Ph Iii Sp A B C D J & Porti
- 13109 Palermo Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2307 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4447785
- Legends Bay
- 5722 Title Row Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2564 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing West Ph 4b
River Wilderness Ph Ii a
|Price Range:||$419,900 - $539,500|
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $699,900|
Greyhawk Landing West Phase Iii
|Price Range:||$453,673 - $453,673|
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.