- MLS® #:A4433883
- Pomello Park
- 22806 69th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2131 Sq Ft 4.70 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13026 Bliss Loop, Bradenton
Imagine your days drinking in the view from your Saltwater Pool as light dances through a field of Ancient Live Oaks - inviting Deer and Turkey to take advantage of the natural setting! Many upgrades within the first months of ownership including Quartz counter tops in the kitchen, LG refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher. Verizon Fios whole house system affords plenty of Wi-Fi bandwidth for the families devices. Very energy Efficient, this Meritage Home will save you money on your electric bill! Neighborhood features a Dog Park and Playground. This combination of new meets old is a Must See - Where else are you going to find this?!?!?!
- MLS® #A4442804
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,772
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market1
- Address13026 Bliss Loop
- SubdivisionSerenity Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$154
- Avg. asking price$457,147
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4428759
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 609 Sand Crane Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2977 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
- MLS® #:T3173181
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 6137 Cessna Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2246 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Serenity Creek
|Price Range:||$425,000 - $425,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph 2
|Price Range:||$415,000 - $474,500|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
|Price Range:||$379,900 - $801,203|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.