- MLS® #:A4446892
- Villas Of Pointe West Condomini
- 6111 Walnut St #8b
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 975 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
462 Palm Tree Dr, Bradenton
Just what you have been waiting for...a ground floor villa (no one above you!) in serene Wildewood Springs! This 2 bedroom/2bath home looks out over the lushly landscaped grounds of this picturesque community and is steps to several pools. With ceramic tile flooring throughout, newly painted guest room/bath, and updates completed over the years, this condo is move-in ready! Additional features include: two walk-in showers, Master walk-in closet, Florida room and even a smart thermostat you can program or adjust from out of state! A bona fide Audubon Society Bird Sanctuary, Wildewood Springs' seven (7) swimming pools, plus tennis courts, pickle ball courts, hot tubs and acres of grounds to walk and bike is beckoning for you to explore it's grounds. When you do decide to leave this idyllic setting, shopping and restaurants and IMG Academy are just around the corner, with the beaches of Anna Maria Island a scant 5-10 minute drive. Culture and entertainment accessible in downtown Bradenton, also 10 minutes, with UTC mall and Sarasota about 20/30 minutes close. These villas are hard to come by. Don't miss out. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4442735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,304
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address462 Palm Tree Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 4-c Palm Tree
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$119
- Avg. asking price$155,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market134
- MLS® #:A4451282
- Cambridge Village Condo
- 6310 Mercer Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1220 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4449946
- Morton Village Ph Iii
- 5400 34th St W #17f
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1280 Sq Ft 14.68 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Wildewood Spgs 4-c Palm Tree
|Price Range:||$140,000 - $140,000|
Wildewood Spgs 6 b Woodlawn
|Price Range:||$157,700 - $157,700|
The Greens At Pinebrook Ph 1 2
|Price Range:||$168,900 - $168,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.