- MLS® #:A4436055
- Highland Ridge
- 3103 43rd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 2 BA 2295 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4701 50th Ave W, Bradenton
Beautifully remodeled, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage single family home located in desired Glenn lakes community. From amazing custom made kitchen to the very big dining area that looks out on the lake, every inch of this amazing house has been beautifully remodeled just eight months ago and has been very well taken care of ever since. This house features porcelain tiles throughout the house as well as crown molding. Latest model apliances as well as granite countertops are a highlight of the custom made chef's kitchen that openes to a dining room that comfortably seats eight people.Beautiful lanai area with planty of covered space overlooking the lake and surrounding nature is a perfect space to relax after day of work. European style closets complement each room as well as matching bathrooms with his and hers sinks. The house is equipped with keyless entry, smart smoke detectors and smart washer and dryer. Glenn Lakes community is adjacent to well known IMG academy, stores and restaurants within walking distance and the beautiful beaches that are ten minutes drive.
- MLS® #A4442730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,977
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4701 50th Ave W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$349,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market23
- MLS® #:A4443764
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Iiib
- 10551 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2292 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4439105
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 7554 Camden Harbour Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2345 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Glenn Lakes Ph 4
River Dance A Condo Or1960 4183
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $375,000|
Perico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Richards Add To Palmetto
|Price Range:||$315,000 - $315,000|
Listing information courtesy of Savvy Avenue, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.