- MLS® #:A4439823
- River Place
- 6810 74th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2053 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4934 Newport News Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to the perfect balance between comfort and modern farmhouse decor! From the moment you walk up the pathway and notice the two pergola's with jasmine vining up the wall, you know this is different. Enter the home and immediately grasp the shiplap on walls, wood inlay in the tray ceiling, Plantation Shutters on every window, farmhouse trim throughout, tile flooring and custom reclaimed doors mounted under breakfast bar. The dining room has newly arched entryway, a clear distinction from other similar models. Freshly painted inside and out, this home has thought of everything, seen and unseen. Radiant barrier in ceiling, pest tubes in walls, UV light in the AC system, exterior gutters, and salt water pool (your hair and skin will thank you), all attest to constant attention to details. Kitchen has granite counter, two (2) pantries, and GAS cooktop! Master bedroom and bath overlook pool and lake, have brand new white granite counters, double sinks, walk in shower and separate water closet. The split plan has second bedroom and guest bath with the modern farmhouse decor theme carried out here as well. Light, bright and airy is certainly characteristic of this home! If a family oriented neighborhood is on your list, you have found it! Central park boasts more than just a central location. It also has a kid's tot lot, tennis, basketball, dog park, fitness center, walking and biking trails. This is a stand-out home in a stand-out neighborhood. Call for a showing today!
- MLS® #A4442530
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,313
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Open, Curb Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Gray Water System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Address4934 Newport News Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$221
- Avg. asking price$289,900
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
- MLS® #:A4439668
- Elwood Park Townsite
- 2411 51st Blvd E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 1970 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
- MLS® #:A4441168
- Hammock Place
- 5019 23rd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1599 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Subphase A-1b
Lake Vista Residences Ph V Or2197 1990
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
|Price Range:||$267,900 - $285,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.