- MLS® #:A4429985
- Shore Acres Second Add
- 770 North Shore Dr
- Anna Maria, FL 34216
- 3 BD 2 BA 1512 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Spring Ave, Anna Maria
Walk right into excellent vacation rental income with this vacationer's dream property located in the heart of Anna Maria! You won't have to do anything except enjoy your new home and the income it generates. Turnkey furnished to sleep 8, with two master suites, an open floor plan, screened front deck and secluded heated pool. It's an easy stroll to the many amenities of Pine Avenue and the Anna Maria Pier, not to mention both bay and gulf beaches. This lovely home has been fully remodeled with updates to everything including new HVAC in 2018, and pool refinishing in 2015. Store up to 4 cars under cover and keep your personal belongings in either the ground level storage room or an owner,s closet upstairs. Rental-ready and vacation ready - you've found your spot.
- MLS® #A4442525
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market130
- Address515 Spring Ave
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionAnna Maria Beach Sub
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- Price per sq. ft.$800
- Avg. asking price$1,552,562
- Homes Available16
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4451900
- Anna Maria Beach Sub
- 516 Magnolia Ave
- Anna Maria, FL 34216
- 3 BD 2 BA 1401 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Anna Maria Beach Sub
Anna Maria Beach Sub Third Add Pb1 270
|Price Range:||$1,695,000 - $1,695,000|
North Point Harbour Unit Three
|Price Range:||$1,495,000 - $1,495,000|
66th St Coastal Cottages Ii Or2378 2687
|Price Range:||$1,500,000 - $1,500,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.