- MLS® #:A4449129
- 4834 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 4 BA 2748 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12423 Daisy Pl, Bradenton
Executive quality, custom built pool & spa home with premium upgrades throughout on over 1/4 acre. In a word, "Wow!" Over 4000 s/f of living space! Check out the virtual tour! Timeless quality designer touches featuring: decorative volume ceilings, custom lighting, large crown moldings, arches, pillars, premium cabinetry, quartz and granite counters, thoughtful built-ins, a gas fireplace and ample storage inside. At the heart of the home the chefs kitchen offers views of each major room & the luxurious pool beyond. Upstairs is a gigantic flex room with full wet bar and 1/2 bath. This room currently holds a billiard table, poker table, theater style seating & much more! The master suite will pamper you with its gracious amenities that run along the entire side of the first floor and is split off from the remaining bedrooms. The master bath has an over-sized tumbled stone shower, a jetted tub, dual sinks and private water closet. A paving brick driveway, and walk lead you to the double leaded-glass doors. The designer pool & spa beckon you to relax in your own tropical oasis. There is even a fenced pet area accessible through a pet door on the lanai. The over-sized three+ garage has plenty of storage space with high ceilings and has direct hallway access to the home. No more going through the laundry room! Impact rated windows on the front of the home, complete with hurricane shutters. So many upgrades; see Features Sheet. CDD fee included in annual Manatee Co Real Estate taxes.
- MLS® #A4442454
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,081
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence, Outside Bath Access, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market85
- Address12423 Daisy Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$132
- Avg. asking price$414,563
- Homes Available18
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4436065
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 12520 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2222 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4443247
- River Club South Subphase V-b3
- 7653 Harrington Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 4001 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
Country Creek Sub Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $425,212|
Heritage Harbour Phase 1
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph 2
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $469,018|
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.