- MLS® #:A4443898
- Preserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iii
- 8309 Curlew Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 5 BA 3974 Sq Ft 1.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12423 Daisy Pl, Bradenton
Executive level custom built pool & spa home with premium upgrades throughout on over 1/4 acre. In a word, "Wow!" Over 4000 s/f of living space! Check out the virtual tour! Timeless quality designer touches featuring: decorative volume ceilings, custom lighting, large crown moldings, arches, pillars, premium cabinetry, quartz and granite counters, thoughtful built-ins, a gas fireplace and ample storage inside. The chefs kitchen is at the heart of the home and offers views of each major room and the luxurious pool beyond. Upstairs is a gigantic flex room with full wet bar and 1/2 bath. This room currently holds a billiard table, poker table, theater style seating & much more! The master suite will pamper you with its gracious amenities that run along the entire side of the first floor and is split off from the remaining bedrooms. The master bath has an over-sized tumbled stone shower, a jetted tub, dual sinks and private water closet. A paving brick driveway, and walk lead you to the double leaded-glass doors. The designer pool & spa beckon you to relax in your own private tropical oasis. There is even a fenced pet area accessible through a pet door on the lanai. The over-sized three+ garage has plenty of storage space with high ceilings and has direct hallway access to the home. No more going through the laundry room! Impact rated windows on the front of the home, complete with hurricane shutters. So many upgrades; see Features Sheet. CDD fee included in RE taxes, ask agent about CDD payoff incentives.
- MLS® #A4442454
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,081
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market23
- Address12423 Daisy Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$447,794
- Homes Available20
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3178678
- River Club South Subphase Iv
- 7323 Pine Valley St
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 3774 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
- MLS® #:A4400071
- Palma Vista Sub
- 8147 37th Avenue Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2751 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
Tidewater Preserve 3
|Price Range:||$446,900 - $446,900|
Foxbrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$424,900 - $495,000|
Bridgewater Ph I At Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$463,000 - $463,000|
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.