- MLS® #:A4452128
- Barrington Ridge Ph 1a
- 5732 43rd Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2081 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8147 Indigo Ridge Ter, Bradenton
Indigo Ridge at University Park - Beautiful, spacious with prime location! A must see!! This spacious three bedroom, two bathroom home with two car garage features an open-style floor plan home in the maintenance free section. New HVAC system! Volume ceilings, breakfast bar, walk-in closet in master, soaking garden tub, large walk-in shower, and beautiful view of the lake. Guest bedrooms are split from master and all bedrooms have new wood laminate flooring. University Place is a gated community with 2 large resort style community pools, 2 gourmet outdoor kitchens, newly remodeled fitness center, nature trail, playground, and access to a large community park with lighted tennis courts, and pavilion. Minutes from I-75 and the UTC mall. Lovely move-in condition, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4442438
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,083
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market122
- Address8147 Indigo Ridge Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$147
- Avg. asking price$326,838
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4442669
- Regal Oaks
- 6127 36th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 1929 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4451113
- Shaws Point First Add
- 7504 17th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2508 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to University Place
Greenbrook Village Sp L
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $335,000|
The Meadows Murfield Heath
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Miramar Links Lwr Iii Land Condo
|Price Range:||$317,000 - $317,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast Rental Homes&condos.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.