- MLS® #:A4442748
- Magnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- 2104 70th Street Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 1820 Sq Ft 2.42 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1020 67th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
Come see this completely renovated 4 bedroom home, very centrally located in Bradenton, and perfect for any family. Enjoy entertaining out by the pool or underneath the custom built pergola in this very private backyard. This home is stunningly updated with hand built, custom cabinetry in the kitchen and baths. Little details will make you smile such as the whitewashed beadboard wainscoting on the walls and ceiling in the kitchen. This home has a fabulous sense of being reawakened and renewed as it was lovingly updated and beautified by a retired General Contractor who paid attention to every detail to make this a fabulous place to call home for some lucky buyer.
- MLS® #A4442419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,450
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address1020 67th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionLovesky Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$369,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market77
- MLS® #:A4446139
- Eagle Trace Ph Iiia
- 1926 Crooked Lake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 3 BA 1900 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4441819
- River Spgs
- 1201 154th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2294 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lovesky Park Sub
Bears Sub Ctd
|Price Range:||$388,000 - $388,000|
Bayside Terraces At Wild Oak Ba
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $360,000|
|Price Range:||$359,000 - $359,000|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.