- MLS® #:A4444147
- Creekside Preserve
- 9066 39th Street Cir E
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 2 BA 1731 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9946 52nd St E, Parrish
OWNERS SAY, BRING ALL OFFERS! Check out this great 3-bedroom, 2-bath lake home in popular Harrison Ranch. This property features a spacious design with a water view, a split floor plan and a large, open Great Room with vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom is large and has an oversized walk-in closet. Included in the master suite is an ensuite with a large soaker tub, separate shower and double vanities. Main living areas and bedrooms have been upgraded with COREtec’s luxury vinyl and waterproof flooring...not only does it look great, but it's very durable! A triple-slider glass door opens to the screened lanai that overlooks the large back yard and lake. With the tremendous growth in Parrish, new schools were constructed in the past year. This home is currently zoned for the brand-new Barbara A. Harvey Elementary and Parrish Community High Schools. Harrison Ranch is centrally located and an easy commute to St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Sarasota with easy access to I-75. The community offers several family-friendly amenities including: walking trails, a clubhouse, a fitness center, playgrounds and a huge resort style pool and much, much more.
- MLS® #A4442386
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address9946 52nd St E
- SubdivisionHarrison Ranch Ph Ib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$154
- Avg. asking price$254,370
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBarbara A. Harvey Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- MLS® #:A4442239
- Kingsfield Ph V
- 12156 Warwick Cir
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 2 BA 1586 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harrison Ranch Ph Ib
Silverleaf Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $269,900|
Sugar Mill Lakes Ph 1
|Price Range:||$237,500 - $287,900|
English Villa Sub
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.