- MLS® #:T3105055
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 2816 Sq Ft 1.81 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6128 Bates St, Bradenton
Within this Marina Waterfront Community with boat slips, boat ramp, clubhouse, pool, & picnic areas. Sits this truly unique one of a kind home formally a Bayshore Gardens Model Residence & one of the last original homes to be completed it boasts 3-beds, 2-baths, 1-car garage & 3-car carport with a circular drive. Huge vaulted ceilings, courtyard entry w/fountain & loads of plants, trees & shrubs. even a large shed. Home has been owned by same owner for last 40 years and has been tenant occupied for the last 15 years. It offers a great opportunity for someone to breath new life into this true gem of a home.
- MLS® #A4442360
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,683
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesClubhouse, Marina, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages1
- Garages3 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Address6128 Bates St
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 35
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$144
- Avg. asking price$189,950
- Homes Available1
- InteriorConcrete, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- Days on Market13
- MLS® #:A4443073
- River Haven
- 105 24th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1330 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
- MLS® #:U8060449
- Villa Park
- 1004 17th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1124 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 35
Bayshore Gardens Sec 14
|Price Range:||$184,500 - $184,500|
Cordova Lakes Sub Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$188,900 - $188,900|
Windsor Park Third Unit
|Price Range:||$164,900 - $215,000|
Listing information courtesy of Smg Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.