- MLS® #:A4425820
- Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- 328 Beacon Harbour Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 1709 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4003 39th St W, Bradenton
Villages Of Lakeside South...Beautiful location with private pond view. Open GREAT ROOM plan with vaulted ceilings, ONE CAR garage, FURNISHED if desired. 3rd bedroom is a convertible DEN (no closet). Kitchen opened up and new cabinets, back splash, and sink/faucet. Eat-in kitchen with skylight for natural light. Ceramic tile throughout. Indoor laundry room off kitchen. Both baths have been remodeled. NEW AC 2018. Very close to community pool, clubhouse, playground, and tennis courts. Super low HOA fees of $123.00 per month, include lawn care, cable, and recreation facilities. Very affordable community in the heart of West Bradenton. Close to IMG Academies, shopping, and Gulf beaches. Call today to show, immediate occupancy is available. Photo 39 shows back of subject property (on the left) and proximity to clubhouse/pool.
- MLS® #A4442300
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,137
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4003 39th St W
- SubdivisionVillage Of Lakeside South Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$182
- Avg. asking price$212,267
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
- MLS® #:N6106375
- River Isles Units 3c & 3d
- 1320 Bottlebrush Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1755 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Of Lakeside South Ii
|Price Range:||$230,000 - $230,000|
High Point Manor
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
|Price Range:||$200,000 - $200,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.