- MLS® #:A4430724
- B Fogarty Sub
- 302 36th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1256 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3404 27th St W, Bradenton
A great starter home on a quiet cul-de-sac, located just 15 minutes from the beautiful sandy beaches of the West Coast. The freshly painted exterior and a spacious backyard with a brand-new privacy fence will have you wanting to spend more time outdoors. The luxurious master bathroom features a beautiful clawfoot soaker tub, next to the roomy master suite. Don’t miss this one! This home will not last at this price point. Come by today to check it out, you won’t be disappointed.
- MLS® #A4442283
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,206
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address3404 27th St W
- SubdivisionWagners Clearview Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$199,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4442609
- Seminole Park
- 2402 19th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1296 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4441757
- Braden River City Unit One
- 4436 56th Avenue Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 1 BA 999 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Wagners Clearview Sub
The Links At Pinebrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$190,000 - $190,000|
Houghtons Add To New Memphis
|Price Range:||$199,500 - $224,900|
High Point Manor
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.