- MLS® #:A4416387
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 33
- 6312 26th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1219 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2604 35th Ave W, Bradenton
Super home for first time home buyers or investment property. Home in great condition and move-in ready. Tile floors throughout. Metal roof installed in 1999 with 50 year warranty. All-in-one air conditioner unit installed in 2013. Hurricane rated garage door, home surge protector and attic storage space. Enjoy the large fenced-in backyard with plenty of room to add a pool or secure your pets. The oversized garage has a half bath and laundry sink.
- MLS® #A4442265
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,294
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBath In Garage, Covered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Storage, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address2604 35th Ave W
- SubdivisionPine Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$150
- Avg. asking price$194,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4433781
- Peacocks Sub
- 6024 10th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1240 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:T3178422
- Cape Vista First Unit
- 5215 38th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1261 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pine Park Sub
|Price Range:||$180,000 - $180,000|
Sandpointe Sub 4th Add
|Price Range:||$199,000 - $199,000|
The Links At Pinebrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$190,000 - $190,000|
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.