- MLS® #:A4435713
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15847 High Bell Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2868 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4935 29th Ln E, Bradenton
Resting on one of the largest lots in the Candlewood subdivision sits this extremely well-maintained concrete block ranch home. The exterior boasts over 16,500 sq ft of property, extended driveway, fenced-in backyard with gated entry on the left to store your kayaks, toys, trailers or jet skis. The low maintenance backyard oasis is spectacular, private, and the view of it from the lanai will leave you speechless. Inside features a well thought thru split floor plan with high ceilings, living and dining areas and a massive kitchen featuring; a moveable center island, roll-out shelving, under cabinet lighting, breakfast bar, and granite countertops. An abundance of natural light pours through the dual solar tube skylights. The 12mm wood floors and porcelain tiles are gorgeous. The master bedroom is spacious and unique, with its separate vanity and dressing area. The large enclosed lanai spans approx. 12’x34’, and with a wall of hurricane-rated fixed glass panels, it feels like you’re living outside. This home is well cared for; you can feel it. A must-see in this price range. Request the home feature sheet for more information.
- MLS® #A4442204
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,977
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market16
- Address4935 29th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCandlewood Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$152
- Avg. asking price$300,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4443453
- Arbor Oaks Ph 1
- 6802 Arbor Oaks Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1844 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4411148
- River Strand
- 127 River Enclave Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2062 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Candlewood Sub
Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $314,900|
Laguna At Riviera Dunes I Condo 1984 4242
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Listing information courtesy of Hunt Brothers Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.