- MLS® #:U8060343
- Woods Of Moccasin Wallow Ph Ii
- 9222 52nd Ave E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 2 BA 1820 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3304 7th Street Ct W, Palmetto
Location, Location, Location...true Florida living at its best! Look no further than this West Palmetto solar-heated pool home located close to the Bradenton Yacht Club, Snead Island, Emerson Point and directly across the street from a million dollar waterfront community. The additional value for this home lies in the small canal in the back of the .25 acre lot. Although this canal is currently too shallow for a large motorized boat, you can definitely launch your kayak, canoe and with the tide your personal watercraft and enjoy all that the Manatee River has to offer. Inside you will find an extremely well maintained 3 bed 2 bath home with updates through out. The upgrades include a remodeled kitchen in 2017, with a farm sink, new appliances, white cabinets and a designer back splash. Also in the updates are new flooring throughout, new plantation shutters in the main living area, new roof in 2018 (with 5 yr warranty), completely new septic system in 2011, updates to the landscape and much more. The current owner has spent over $60,000 in updating this home over the past several years. Other rooms include a very large indoor utility/laundry room, a bonus room and a huge master style bath, just off of the pool. Need more space? The 1/4 acres lot offers the opportunity to potentially add-on or build the perfect shop or garage. Located in the county there are no deed restrictions, HOAs or City taxes, so boat and RV parking are allowed. *Please click on the virtual tour for a 3D walk-through*
- MLS® #A4442148
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, Creek
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market187
- Address3304 7th Street Ct W
- SubdivisionWoodland Acres Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$199
- Avg. asking price$329,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- MLS® #:A4437797
- Rubonia Park
- 1501 71st St E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 2 BA 1332 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:U8058032
- Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1a
- 311 11th Ave E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 2 BA 1754 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Woodland Acres Sub
Rice Sub E C
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
White Bear Park Sub
|Price Range:||$309,000 - $309,000|
Palma Sola Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$305,000 - $359,000|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.