- MLS® #:A4448742
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4850 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1893 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13604 3rd Ave E, Bradenton
Pool home, In-law suite, and separate workshop - all located in desirable Mill Creek! A true 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, this house features an attached additional 1 bedroom inlaw suite. (Not a conversion!) The suite boasts a separate living area, garden tub, and breakfast area. The main house is open and inviting with the living room flowing to the private deck and pool area. The fireplace and triple sliding doors make this a perfect home for open spaces or entertaining. Situated on over 1 acre and boasting a separate two-story workshop, this is ideal for the hobbyist or anyone needing extra storage space for an RV, trailer, or boat parking. Home is priced way below value to allow for new flooring and needed updates.
- MLS® #A4442140
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,712
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market72
- Address13604 3rd Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$408,267
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4446982
- Westwoods Sub
- 2105 47th Street Pl W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2319 Sq Ft 0.40 AC
- MLS® #:O5768139
- Willemsens Sub
- 405 25th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 3 BA 2350 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Ii
River Wilderness Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un 1
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $439,000|
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $425,000|
Listing information courtesy of Nathan Weaver Lic Re Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.