- MLS® #:N6106981
- The Villas At Pinebrook Ph 1
- 4330 Pinebrook Cir #5
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1285 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6331 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
This great 2 bedroom (plus den/office), 2 bathroom, 2 car garage villa with an open floor plan is priced to sell! This light and bright property gives you access to Tara Golf & Country Club, with it's private 18 hole championship golf course, clubhouse, Har-Tru tennis courts, pool, fitness center with state of the art equipment and active social calendar. This maintenance free villa features beautiful landscaping, tall ceilings, a split floor plan, a large lanai and tons of counter and storage space in the kitchen. The HOA fees include lawn care & landscaping, cable (with HBO, ESPN, music and a plethora of other channels), high speed internet and reserves. This peaceful neighborhood is conveniently located near the beautiful beaches of SW Florida and has easy access to dining, shopping and entertainment options. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #A4442103
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,517
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market89
- Address6331 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTwelve Oaks I Of Tara 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$109
- Avg. asking price$165,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4448946
- Twelve Oaks I Of Tara Ph 1
- 6341 Stone River Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1656 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4448186
- Westbury Court Sub
- 5314 18th Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1177 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Twelve Oaks I Of Tara 2
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $169,900|
Meadow Lake Sub
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $169,900|
The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iii
|Price Range:||$152,000 - $152,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.