- MLS® #:A4446752
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un 1
- 9826 Discovery Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2870 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7407 17th Ave Nw, Bradenton
An amazing, unique property with 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths in very desirable NW Bradenton, Palma Sola community! Great out door living with a 33ft. front porch, and pool, close to Robinson Preserve, just paradise! Both Master Bedrooms, one on each floor, have en-suite bathrooms, and walk in closets. The Living Room has a wood burning fireplace, and a built in entertainment center. A 23ft. remodeled chef's kitchen with maple cabinets, marble counter tops and breakfast bar, leads to the formal dining room. French doors & covered porch lead to an oversized, caged swimming pool surrounded by brick pavers. Completed PVC fenced yard for family, pets and entertaining! Access the second floor by a gorgeous oak & iron staircase, revealing a large built in bookcase/storage area in upper foyer. The second story family bath is updated with a jetted tub, natural slate floors and pedestal sink. No HOA, No CDD, No Flood Insurance Required!
- MLS® #A4442093
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,342
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market200
- Address7407 17th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$472,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:T3202157
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 17415 Hickok Belt Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 3 BA 1850 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4446320
- Tara Ph I, Unit 5
- 7015 Chickasaw Bayou Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2073 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pinehurst
Tortuga A Condo Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $580,000|
Baywood West Sub
|Price Range:||$479,900 - $479,900|
Bay Club A Condo Ph 1
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $495,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.