- MLS® #:A4442306
- Laney Sub
- 2815 23rd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 5 BD 2 BA 1792 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5201 3rd Ave W, Bradenton
Welcome home to your 1920’s Florida bungalow. From the moment you drive up, it’s hard not to fall in love. This house has been updated and is move-in ready. It features original hard wood flooring and Spanish tile throughout. Spacious screened in front porch with brand new flooring. Upon entering the home you’ll find a gorgeous decorative white brick fireplace that compliments the living room perfectly, along with countless charming details. Large master bedroom with an abundance of natural light. Enjoy entertaining outdoors in your sizeable fenced in backyard all the while not having to worry about HOA fees or deed restrictions. Perfect location that has you only minutes away from both the gorgeous beaches of Anna Maria Island and the fun and vibrant downtown area. Homes like this don’t come along often so schedule a private showing today before you miss your opportunity!
- MLS® #A4442009
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage961
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address5201 3rd Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGolf View Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$247
- Avg. asking price$760,686
- Homes Available7
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:O5788184
- Crossings Sub The
- 6904 Heritage Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1564 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4214790
- Southland Terrace
- 1233 30th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1300 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Golf View Park
Bollettieri Resort Villas Xi
|Price Range:||$750,000 - $750,000|
Loop Of Northwest Bradenton Sub
|Price Range:||$679,995 - $839,000|
|Price Range:||$730,000 - $730,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.