- MLS® #:A4445700
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- 4917 60th Avenue Cir E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 6 BD 5 BA 3215 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4978 60th Avenue Cir E, Ellenton
Located in the upscale gated community of Oakleaf Hammock, this spectacular 2 story home shows like a model with every upgrade imaginable! As you walk through the front door you are immediately embraced by the wood-like plank ceramic tile throughout, a formal dining room on your left and office with glass french doors on your right. Walk further into a very open great room plan overlooked by a chefs dream kitchen with top of the line Cambria Quartz counters, over sized island, stainless steel appliances including a Samsung double oven, glass door pantry and tons of cabinet space. Double sliding doors take you out to the spectacular lake views from over sized caged saltwater pool surrounded by travertine tile and extended covered patio. Plenty of space upstairs with huge master bedroom, master bathroom with double shower head walk in shower, extended walk in closet and double vanity, 2nd bedroom with own private bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms plus huge bonus room for the kiddos to get away. Enormous 3 car + tandem garage with enough room for all cars, storage and a workshop. Lot is an over sized pie shaped lot with amazing sunset views! Community has a basketball court, picnic pavilion and playground all for the low hoa fees and NO CDD! Close to I-75 and just minutes from shopping center, outlets and restaurants and to Tampa/St Pete or Beaches of Bradenton or Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4442004
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,064
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Basketball Court, Gated, Playground, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address4978 60th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$133
- Avg. asking price$408,472
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer, Built-In Oven, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- MLS® #:A4445742
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- 5611 65th Ter E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 6 BA 3721 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1b
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $449,000|
Hammocks At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $459,000|
Oakleaf Hammock Ph I Rep
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.