- MLS® #:A4443895
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 12318 Aster Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2648 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12219 Aster Ave, Bradenton
You are going to love this flexible Richmond V floor plan, located on a large pond, in gated Greyhawk Landing! As you enter you will notice gleaming wood floors, the beautiful pool, and water views from all the major living rooms. Thoughtful accents include: aquarium glass, art niches, and volume ceilings. Sliding doors open from the master bedroom, living room, family room, and bonus room, beaconing you to spend some time in the caged pool lanai area. The spaciousness of the rooms allow you to live and entertain however you'd like with style. The kitchen is perfectly situated to enjoy the water view while you enjoy meals and boasts a large eating bar, stainless steel gas appliances, solid surface counters, and 42" maple cabinets. The four bedrooms are split with the master suite on one side of the home, two share a bath on the opposite side of the home, and the fourth bedroom has access to the pool bath. The master suite has views of the water and can accommodate estate sized furnishings. The master bath features a jetted tub, dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and private water closet. There is a large bonus room at the rear of the home. Relax and enjoy your 6' deep 30x17 solar heated pool. Community amenities include: paved nature trails, baseball/soccer/playgrounds, club houses, fitness center, two resort-style heated pools, hot tub, lighted tennis, basketball courts & more. HOA is only $100 per year. Community maintenance & amenities are included in CDD fee & included annual property tax bill.
- MLS® #A4442002
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,424
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address12219 Aster Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$147
- Avg. asking price$356,260
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4442459
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12419 Natureview Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2389 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
- MLS® #:A4441894
- Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- 9710 53rd Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1906 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
Central Park Sp B 2b
|Price Range:||$328,000 - $329,000|
Crossing Creek Village Ph I
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $399,000|
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U1
|Price Range:||$262,000 - $409,900|
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.