- MLS® #:T3201884
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 12828 Coastal Breeze Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2181 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6305 Glen Abbey Ln, Bradenton
This River Club home has it all! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, PLUS an Office, PLUS a Bonus Room AND a heated pool overlooking the golf course! The home has been recently updated and is beautiful! The large kitchen features granite counters, new stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and wood cabinets. Fresh paint inside and new wood bamboo floors in the bedrooms. Gorgeous master bathroom! No need to worry about any big ticket items as the roof was built in 2007, new hot water heater in 2013, and new AC in 2016 (with 4 zones). Plus, the tinted windows and the irrigation well help keep your utility bills low. Best of all, the location is just perfect…walking distance to Braden River Elementary School and Braden River Middle School…only a couple miles from Lakewood Ranch Main Street…easy access to I-75, UTC Mall and just a short drive to the gorgeous white sand beaches of Sarasota. Call today to schedule a showing.
- MLS® #A4441966
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,072
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market80
- Address6305 Glen Abbey Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$116
- Avg. asking price$276,627
- Homes Available16
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4445931
- Azalea Park Northwest A Sub
- 8711 11th Avenue Pl Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2530 Sq Ft 0.40 AC
- MLS® #:A4443089
- River Club North, Lts 1-85
- 6213 Glen Abbey Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2741 Sq Ft 0.61 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club
Mote Ranch Ph Iv c
|Price Range:||$298,000 - $298,000|
Miramar Lagoons Lwr Iii
|Price Range:||$249,950 - $249,950|
Lake Vista Residences Ph Iv Or2188 5826
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.