- MLS® #:A4435796
- Palma Sola Park
- 7502 Portosueno Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 4 BA 3134 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1710 141st St E, Bradenton
Incredible Custom 2014 built home by award winning builder, 'Johnson Homes' available now! Located on a picturesque lakeview lot, this 3 Bedroom 3 bath home features a den, oversized 3 car garage & is loaded with luxurious extras! No need for hurricane shutters! I have impact windows! Inside you will find Double Tray Ceilings with custom molding in the Owners Suite and Living room, 5 and a quarter inch Colonial Wood Baseboards, Crown molding in living areas & other high end touches such as marble window sills, Satin Nickle Schlage Door knobs & 18 inch Ceramic tile in the wet areas. The kitchen is also rich in desireable designs with 42" European Soft Close cabinets & drawers, Under Cabinet task lighting, Gorgeous Granite, Stainless appliances & a handy Closet Pantry. Custom Plantation shutters provide the enviable Florida Vibe, and Custom Shaker Style woodwork accents throughout give the home a model-like feel! The Curb appeal and freshly painted interior put the finishing touches on this lovely home with close to a half acre to run around on and plenty of room for a pool. Mill Creek is located near interstates, "A" rated schools, has NO CDD and very low HOA but best of all - friendly neighbors! Come see this TODAY! "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" ~ Walt Disney
- MLS® #A4441961
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,336
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Vehicle Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market243
- Address1710 141st St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$184
- Avg. asking price$528,983
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:R4901639
- Riverside Preserve
- 1015 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2581 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4443238
- Shaws Point First Add
- 1805 76th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 3008 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
Greenbrook Village Sp T Un 4 5
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $550,000|
River Club North Lots 1 85
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $535,000|
River Wilderness Ph Ii a
|Price Range:||$430,000 - $555,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.