- MLS® #:A4435334
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- 7424 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2136 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6001 Braden Run, Bradenton
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfectly situated on an acre surrounded by nature and trees in the sought after community of Braden Woods. Located between I75 and Lakewood Ranch, the community features a wide variety of custom homes on large lots and wooded streets, offering privacy while being only minutes from schools, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The home offers a split floor plan with a kitchen that opens to an enormous great room, featuring vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and hard wood floors. A bonus room in the back of the home can be used as an office, play room or an additional bedroom. Outside the sliding glass doors, a large deck overlooking the backyard is perfect for entertaining. The fenced in backyard allows for storing your boat or RV, while still offering plenty of room to play. Included with the home, is a John Deere riding lawn mower!
- MLS® #A4441898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market25
- Address6001 Braden Run
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$188
- Avg. asking price$384,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4442772
- Magnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- 7002 24th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1453 Sq Ft 2.27 AC
- MLS® #:A4435215
- Tara Ph I, Unit 6
- 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2596 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph I
Central Park Sp D 1bb D 2a D 2b
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $425,000|
|Price Range:||$349,500 - $349,500|
Greenfield Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$370,000 - $370,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.