- MLS® #:A4451233
- Braden River
- 914 40th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1059 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Orlando Ave, Bradenton
Spacious 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom home on oversized corner lot with no HOA fees. This seller has already spared no expense on the big ticket items such as a new roof and air conditioning unit, this home also features newer appliances, flooring, fencing , paint and so much more. They have recently added a 11 x 25 bedroom great for the kids play room or craft room. This home is also located close to many of Bradenton's many great amenities such as there beautiful Beaches, Restaurants, Riverwalk . THIS HOME IS PERFECT FOR THE FIRST TIME HOME BUYER.
- MLS® #A4441853
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Drainage Canal
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1204 Orlando Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTangelo Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$118
- Avg. asking price$139,900
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market423
- MLS® #:A4443708
- Belle Chase
- 804 28th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1235 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4450212
- Southwood Village First Add
- 5828 20th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1024 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tangelo Park
|Price Range:||$145,000 - $145,000|
|Price Range:||$135,000 - $140,000|
Country Village Condo Sec 9
|Price Range:||$121,000 - $134,900|
Listing information courtesy of Reynolds Realty Gulf Coast Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 11:31am EST.