- MLS® #:A4447859
- Sabal Harbour Ph Vi
- 4426 Useppa Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2736 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 154th St Ne, Bradenton
A peaceful and tranquil country setting on a 1 acre, 3 bedrooms, 2baths, PLUS A LARGE DEN THAT CAN BE USED AS A FOURTH BEDROOM!! Fully fenced yard with room to store your RV or boat(s). The home features an open floor plan. Wood cabinetry complete the kitchen, breakfast area overlooking the enormous backyard! The master bedroom has TWO walk-in closets and generous bathroom walk-in shower and soaking tub. The other bedrooms are split from the master for privacy. There are no deed restrictions and the fenced backyard is perfect for pets and/or play area for the family. YOU CAN HAVE HORSES, CHICKENS, Located in a very desirable and highly rated school district. No HOA or CDD fees, convenient to I-75, LWR, nearby shopping and dining.
- MLS® #A4441819
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,294
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Horses Allowed, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street One Way, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address1201 154th St Ne
- SubdivisionRiver Spgs
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$365,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market85
- MLS® #:O5799927
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10123 Carnoustie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4441284
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 327 Snapdragon Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2677 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Spgs
River Strand heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$355,000 - $355,000|
Mill Creek Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Esplanade Ph Viii Subph A B
|Price Range:||$394,900 - $394,900|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.