- MLS® #:A4442602
- Westwego Park
- 811 45th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 2356 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 37th St W, Bradenton
Fabulous 3-bedroom ranch home located on nearly a half an acre corner lot, fenced back yard with room enough for your RV, boat or future pool. The open floor plan with kitchen/family room combo-allows for easy entertaining friends and family! Lots of cabinets and counter space, an area for a coffee bar, French doors leading out to the patio and an additional screened porch. Woodburning fireplace-perfect for when the cooler weather rolls around at the holidays. Both baths have been updated. Laundry room has additional storage/pantry space. Two car garage has a small room that could be office space or work area. New roof in Nov 2017. Not in a flood zone, no deed restrictions or HOA fees! Desirable West Bradenton area-convenient to shopping, dining and minutes away from downtown and our beautiful beaches.
- MLS® #A4441775
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,742
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address207 37th St W
- SubdivisionB Fogarty Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$183
- Avg. asking price$465,000
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market56
- MLS® #:A4435170
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 12714 Coastal Breeze Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1532 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:U8057412
- West Glenn Sub Ph Iii
- 3917 51st Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2171 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to B Fogarty Sub
|Price Range:||$457,990 - $517,640|
Palma Sola Bay Club Ph 4 Bldg
|Price Range:||$440,000 - $440,000|
Bollettieri Resort Villas Iv
|Price Range:||$449,000 - $449,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.