- MLS® #:A4450736
- Harrington Sub
- 3914 10th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 1208 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4436 56th Avenue Dr E, Bradenton
Great Location and Curb Appeal! Corner Lot! Open Floor Plan Layout with Screened Front Porch, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, 12x18 Family Room, Propane Gas for Range, Dryer, Water Heater. Large Fenced Back Yard with Wood Deck for Entertaining, and a Large Pergola, and Areas for Gardening, attached 1-car carport with Circular Driveway, Detached Shed for your overflow, Recent Updates: 2019 AC, 2018 Water Heater, 2017 Exterior Paint and Interior Paint, 2015 Roof, Front Porch recently re-screened. Walking distance to Publix, Aldi, Walmart Neighborhood Grocery, Starbucks and more. Only 10 minute drive to University Town Center Shopping and a short 30 minutes to the beaches. A Must See!
- MLS® #A4441757
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage999
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market61
- Address4436 56th Avenue Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden River City Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$201,995
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4445939
- Bells Sub
- 1016 40th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 1900 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4439697
- River Isles Unit 1
- 4307 Chinaberry Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 990 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden River City Unit One
Bradenton East Unit 2
|Price Range:||$209,900 - $209,900|
Palm aire At Sarasota 11b Co
|Price Range:||$158,000 - $219,999|
Woodland Green A Condo Or1292 637
|Price Range:||$172,000 - $268,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 9:45am EST.