- MLS® #:A4445330
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11882 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2514 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4109 18th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
Great 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home centrally located in West Bradenton. 1/3 acre lot with double gate to access parking for your boat or RV. Hardwood flooring in the living and dining areas. Huge kitchen with plenty of storage and drawer pull-outs. Oversized garage with a workshop room and a custom roll down screen for when garage door is open. Access to 1/2 bath is available from the garage in addition to the third bedroom. Large screened lanai and a bonus room w/electric & water. Outside patio area in back yard. Nicely furnished for your seasonal needs. Close to beaches, golf, shopping and commuting to St. Pete, Tampa, Sarasota and I-75.
- MLS® #A4441639
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Other, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address4109 18th Avenue Dr W
- SubdivisionCountry Club Heights First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$99
- Avg. asking price$169,450
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market55
- MLS® #:T3193760
- Mill Creek Ph Vi
- 13907 18th Pl E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 3166 Sq Ft 0.63 AC
- MLS® #:A4445677
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 275 Dahlia Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2272 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Club Heights First Add
First Amd To Vivienda At Brad
|Price Range:||$1,525 - $1,525|
Lakebridge South Ph B Condo
|Price Range:||$2,000 - $2,000|
Wildewood Spgs Ii A
|Price Range:||$1,300 - $1,300|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.