- MLS® #:A4441087
- Harbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- 6033 34th St W #141
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 936 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
625 30th Ave W #g403, Bradenton
Very pretty top floor Woodpark 2/2 with great treetop views overlooking the beautiful lake and fountain. Clubhouse is right behind this unit and heated community pool. Walking paths and huge fountain in courtyard area. This condo includes most of the furnishings (except for the master bedroom). Indoor washer/dryer. Eat-in kitchen. Enclosed porch. Pretty ceramic tile and newer carpet. AC and HWH are newer. Domed Kitchen ceiling. Huge walk-in closet in master bedroom. Assigned Parking right in front. Gated community. A quick drive to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island and near shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4441593
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,001
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Address625 30th Ave W #g403
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square G Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$110
- Avg. asking price$110,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market62
Neighborhoods Similar to Woodpark At Desoto Square G Iv
Pebble Spgs Cluster 6
|Price Range:||$114,900 - $114,900|
Woodpark At Desoto Iii Or1084 2379
|Price Range:||$87,500 - $137,750|
Cortez Villas Condo 3
|Price Range:||$119,900 - $119,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.