- MLS® #:T3192852
- Moss Creek
- 3902 Sunshine Pine Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1814 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1816 75th St W, Bradenton
ONE ACRE!! NO HOA, NO DEED RESTRICTIONS!! Truly a one of a kind home. No other one like it!! One acre fully fenced West of 75th Street. A private traffic light just for this home's driveway. A gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a huge over-sized 592 sq. ft. garage. The home shows like a model with many upgrades and improvements. The master bedroom is amazing with custom features including a tiled wall behind the bed and glass block decorative inserts. Within the last 2 years... the kitchen has been remodeled with new cabinets, new appliances and new granite counters. The bathrooms have been completely upgraded. Indoor laundry/utility room. Front porch and side porch. If you need more living area square footage....the garage has been finished like the interior of the home. Just add a/c and you can add up to an extra 592 sq. ft to the living area. This property would be perfect for someone who cherishes their privacy or a home based business that requires parking of numerous trucks or trailers. Full R/V hook-ups (30 amps, water & sewer)
- MLS® #A4441520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address1816 75th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$244
- Avg. asking price$477,200
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market23
- MLS® #:A4442567
- Tailfeather Way At Tara
- 6406 Tailfeather Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1817 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4442738
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 12506 Cara Cara Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2214 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Acreag0001
|Price Range:||$469,900 - $569,900|
Tortuga A Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $599,000|
Whitney Beach Iii Condo
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $525,000|
Listing information courtesy of Award Winning Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.